Whether negotiating a short spot charter or a longer-term requirement, we provide the same high level of support, service and intelligence throughout.
We remain involved with a charter from start to finish, negotiating pricing, drawing up contracts and monitoring the performance of a unit throughout the charter period, ensuring that all parties to the agreement remain comfortable throughout the duration of the contract.
Our expertise include:
- Drillships, Semisubmersible and Jackup Drilling Rigs
- Anchor Handling Tug Supply Vessels
- Platform Supply Vessels
- Construction, Survey, Diving, Cable and Subsea Vessels
- Wind Farm Vessels
- Floating Production and Floating Storage Vessels
- Accommodation, Service and Support Units
- Tugs and Barges
Whether it involves running a worldwide marketing campaign to generate the maximum interest in a vessel that you are selling.
- Handling and concluding sales transactions
- Advising oil companies and contractors in the evaluation, screening and contracting of drilling units
- Assistance in obtaining finance
- Valuations of single rigs and fleets
- Reports to support investment decisions or changes in market use
- Expert witness services
Offshore Shipbrokers have worked with our clients on some of the largest projects globally and are considered experts in the procurement of tonnage for such work.
No broker at Offshore Shipbrokers has less than five years in the industry and many are Fellows of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers. For any project, we use our extensive experience in offshore projects for the benefit of our clients.
We are engaged by some of the largest financial institutions, legal groups and ship owners in the world to provide valuations and we can go into great detail to provide both historical and current market information.
We are experienced in running both long term tenders and spot enquires in all aspects of the renewables segment.
With our wealth of experience in Northern Europe Offshore Shipbrokers are also well placed to support projects in emerging markets including the United States, Taiwan and Japan etc.
We also provide Vessel finance structures for Owners looking to expand their fleets.